Thursday, July 10, 2008

Go Bees!



Saturday, July 5 all our friends went to the Bees game. We all got seats next to each other and the popcorn was great!

The family in front of us had a few small children and the mother thought it would be a great idea to give each child a whistle. Oh, yeah! So the entire time I was trying not to confiscate the whistles/kill the little children ;) There were two girls behind me that kept hitting my head with those long noise makers as well. That was fun!

At the end of the game (the Bees got killed) they lit off fireworks. They were really fun to watch, especially the spot where they were lighting the fireworks from. I was sure they were going to start a fire. They had a few fireworks that went crazy and landed in the bushes and trees and there was a ton of smoke!




So needless to say, Chad and I concluded that the next time there is a Bees game, or rodeo, or any social event, it is in everyone's best interest if I am heavily sedated first! Yeehaw!

No comments: